Karla/ 20/ New York.
luana top + jewelry (x)
photos by davy kesey
Right now I don’t miss you. Anyone that can cut me out without a reason or explanation never really cared about me. So thank you for allowing me to care about someone, maybe even love, and I hope that there is someone our there, whether in the present or in the future that you can call home.
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
I haven’t been this at peace since before the anorexia came back..
aliens: land on earth
us: gives them a brief overview
aliens: my mama says i gotta come home right now immediately
I want to see a reality tv show where straight dudes have to read the shitty messages they send to women to their mothers.
Down the street
They’re so fucking baked
Leonardo da Vinci
“Star of Bethlehem and other plants”
leo is sunlight, cancer is moon lit lanterns
leo is emulsion, colourwash, painting; cancer is sculpture, intricacy, liquified visions
leo is the sound of music and cancer is full of unspoken words that leak into visual poetry
leo is the ether of morning sunrise creaking through the cloud dust.
the light in their eyes is the promise of new days and brightens with the gaze of innocence and cosmic majesty. inside every leo is wild beast battling with a celestial child